What is the VUM Festival Weekend?
“VUM Festival Weekend” is a weekend packed full of running, biking, and beer in downtown Vancouver at Esther Short Park. Throughout the weekend runners, walkers, bikers, and spectators of all ages can participate in a variety of events that include but are not limited to a marathon and a half marathon!
A trip around our Active Expo will give you chances to win some incredible items from some of our sponsors and other participating companies. For those of us over the age of 21, we have a 3-day Oktoberfest that will showcase 25 breweries that will offer 50 taps. Be sure to check out our full itinerary of the VUM Festival Weekend below.
Get ready for the 2017 Vancouver USA Marathon!
We are the ONLY Marathon with a Brewfest (Oktoberfest)! It is the “Hidden Gem of the NW”!
SECURE YOUR SPOT and GET READY FOR THE STARTING LINE!
CAPPED AT 5,000 | USATF CERTIFIED | BOSTON QUALIFIER
Why Run Vancouver USA Marathon (VUM)?
- Beautiful course along the mighty Columbia River
- Gorgeous Views, scenic parks and trails, very green!
- Course includes Vancouver Lake, Downtown and Ft. Vancouver National Park
- Boston Qualifier/flat course with less than 150 Feet elevation gain
- Awesome and well designed race bibs, shirts & medals
- 10 minutes from downtown Portland, Oregon
- Wake up at the Start – the Vancouver Hilton is right at the finish line
- Oktoberfest Included w/Registration: 25 Breweries | 50 Taps | 3 Days
- Lots of excitement downtown with the Farmers Market, Brewfest & More
- Locally owned & locally produced – VUM is a homegrown race!